Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: british by the sea weekend

sounds like it was a good time. Unfortunately my life got in the way of getting down with my little boy blue. Rob, still waiting for you to head this way and wrench a bit....listen to your college stories now that first year is down. I figure I could have placed somewhere...maybe tallest in smalles truck???
    1996 Discovery SE7 5spd -SOLD
    1962 Series 2a 88"

Quote Originally Posted by stonefox View Post
    Who you kiddin' Jason that thing was "sweet",not my color ,but I'd learn to live with it. I can't believe I didn't get a single shot of it,I guess I was blinded by the shear glare coming off it.
    I took a few, I'll post them up when i get a hold of my brothers camera, I also have some video footage and a few pictures from the trail run Saturday as well

-Rob
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Quote Originally Posted by I Leak Oil View Post
    The 110 was very shiney! It was OK for a coiler....I guess....
    HEY! I have a coiler too ya know, and we have feelings too. It gets on pefectly fine with my 88. In fact my 110 took 1st two years ago so I didn't go so the leafers had a better chance. As I recall Rob, you took 2nd in '09, so you're gonna have to start building a china cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by Terrys View Post
    HEY! I have a coiler too ya know, and we have feelings too. It gets on pefectly fine with my 88. In fact my 110 took 1st two years ago so I didn't go so the leafers had a better chance. As I recall Rob, you took 2nd in '09, so you're gonna have to start building a china cabinet
    and our "UN" 109 took second last year.

I finally finished editing the footage my brother took from saturday, not much, but its done, and yes, yes that was someone in their mom's taurus that decided to come out and play with the rovers.

Here is a link to my photos:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5&l=d858904081

-Rob

and here is that red 110
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Quote Originally Posted by Terrys View Post
    HEY! I have a coiler too ya know, and we have feelings too. It gets on pefectly fine with my 88.
    You know Terry, I've been meaning to ask you....Did I meet you a few years ago at the military vehicle show here in Webster ma? There was a gentleman I met, named Terry, that was working on a 110 that had a small engine fire. You?????

Quote Originally Posted by I Leak Oil View Post
    You know Terry, I've been meaning to ask you....Did I meet you a few years ago at the military vehicle show here in Webster ma? There was a gentleman I met, named Terry, that was working on a 110 that had a small engine fire. You?????
    I don't know about the
    'gentleman' part, but Yes, That was my son and me. I remember we met while walking in. We were admiring a freshly painted bronze green 88. Jeez you have a good memory. That has to be 13-14 years ago, when my son was restoring his M38.

Small world for sure. Unfortunately my 88"s paint isn't so fresh anymore. More like a 60 year old beauty queen now! You can still tell there was something there!