Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1969 Series IIa W/winch

I meant thank you Jack..sorry. But I have to say that Gary has been fantastic to talk with ( even if its just email). Honest, straightforward, if its not me, someone is getting a very nice rig here. Thanks again Gary!

Thanks Jack, for your well wishes. I know it is only a matter of time. In this God forsaken economy, I hope it's not too long.

Billy has been a great buyer as well (hope I'm not being too forward, Billy )

-Gary
    "I can't believe I'm sitting here, completely surrounded by no beer!" -Onslow

Gary, not being forward at all. I am making room in the driveway..

Well, the deed is done, as Mr. Krabs would say. She sold this morning (aargh). I am glad to see it go to the gentleman who bought it. I truly believe that he will appreciate what it is, and enjoy it for years to come.

Thanks for being a great buyer, and God bless!

-Gary
    "I can't believe I'm sitting here, completely surrounded by no beer!" -Onslow

I thank you, not only were you honest and sincere, but I was taken back by it. Honestly, you made me trust people again after my last disaster. She is home, safe and sound. Not only was the truck in fantastic shape ( understatement), but the trove of information that went with it. Anyone reading this, if you ever have to deal with him, do so. You will not find many people like him. Now, to go rustproof the frame and undercarriage...I promise, I will take care of it like a child. Hats off to you my friend!