Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Birmabright Brotherhood is back!

I joined as well. Just kinda surprised that only one other is listed in the WHOLE state of NH....

1973 exmod SIII 88 George the third
    2001 P38a winched and bumpered but no name...yet
    Whence came you my brother ? From the East....

I want to start off by saying this is a well thought out and awesome site. You did a fantastic job Crankin! I think this will bring the brotherhood into the 21st century. I am surprised there isn't anyone listed in Vermont yet! Out of curiosity, are we encouraging places like Rovers North to sign up? I know this isn't an advertising space, but they are certainly willing to lend assistance in a number of ways for us "Roverfolk".
    Bad gas mileage gets you to some of the greatest places on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by stomper View Post
    I want to start off by saying this is a well thought out and awesome site. You did a fantastic job Crankin! I think this will bring the brotherhood into the 21st century. I am surprised there isn't anyone listed in Vermont yet! Out of curiosity, are we encouraging places like Rovers North to sign up? I know this isn't an advertising space, but they are certainly willing to lend assistance in a number of ways for us "Roverfolk".
    We at Rovers North have not left this thread un-read. We are all for the Birmabright Brotherhood and we'll be speaking with Clint shortly...

Cheers,
    ZG
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

It's great to see the list alive again. Love the new features. Hopefully it will get well populated. BTW, I'm in for a grill badge or two when you get them made up.

Quote Originally Posted by slorocco View Post
    It's great to see the list alive again. Love the new features. Hopefully it will get well populated. BTW, I'm in for a grill badge or two when you get them made up.
    Thanks,
    Roger on that grille badge. Working on them now.

Birmabright Brotherhood

Take the vow, join the brotherhood!

Clint Rankin - 1972 SIII SWB

We have hit 200 members (well, actually 201) throughout the United States and Canada!

It appears that Josh has all of Alaska covered So, if you live the in the Alaska area, get out there and register to help a brother out! Even if you don't live in Alaska you should register.

Birmabright Brotherhood

Take the vow, join the brotherhood!

Clint Rankin - 1972 SIII SWB

I'm in....although considering the luck I've had with my truck proceed with caution!
    04 Disco, Gone-Disco died & so did mine
    '72 S3 88 - Leakey & Squeaky

My application is in as well and I am game for a grill badge and decals

I also would like a badge and/or sticker.

Great looking site and great communal idea. Although I am not a series owner, yet, (in the process of finding one), I am more than happy to help anyway I can. In my opinion at the very least it is a learning experience and an opportunity to meet people. Thanks.