PDA

View Full Version : Tail Light Cage

amcordo
08-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Hey folks!

I'm away from the rover (just too damned hot to drive it right now with 90 degree days). Anyway, can someone do me a solid and measure the inside width (left to right) of the cage that goes over their tail lights? Thing: http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-4823-lamp-guard-front-or-rear-series-iia-iii.aspx

I need to know what the maximum diameter can be for a fixture.

scott
08-14-2010, 05:20 PM
if ya don't mind a inflamatory political talker's reply...mine are 4 1/16 inside

John O from Jersey
08-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi

I don't have the RN aftermarket ones but I do have an original equipment set in my basement and I imagine they're about the same. The inside width is right around 4 1/8 inch. One of those big orange NADA turn signals does fit but is a little is a little snug. Virtually every other series light fits just right & looks right.

Again, not sure if mine are exactly the same.

JO

amcordo
08-14-2010, 05:47 PM
if ya don't mind a inflamatory political talker's reply...mine are 4 1/16 inside

Thanks Scott, John!

Scott if I get someone to make your truck lean right will it makeup for me flaming you the inflamatory post?

scott
08-14-2010, 05:58 PM
tony maybe if ya can get it back to the left a bit, my trucks and thoughts all tend to lean a bit to the right already:)

jeese i hate put'n in those little smiley guys but i want ya to know no hard feelings. i to have been peeved at times by the injections of political views. just so ya know to me the only good democrat is one w/ a series. it demonstrates that he's not completely brain dead