• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amcordo
    5th Gear
    • Jun 2009

Tail Light Cage

Hey folks!

I'm away from the rover (just too damned hot to drive it right now with 90 degree days). Anyway, can someone do me a solid and measure the inside width (left to right) of the cage that goes over their tail lights? Thing: http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-4...s-iia-iii.aspx

I need to know what the maximum diameter can be for a fixture.
  • scott
    Overdrive
    • Oct 2006

if ya don't mind a inflamatory political talker's reply...mine are 4 1/16 inside
    '64 Series IIA 88 Canvas Tilt
    '68 Series IIA RHD Ambulance
    '76 Spitfire 1500
    '07 LR3 (Series Recovery Vehicle)

Comment

• John O from Jersey
      Low Range
      • Jun 2008

Hi

I don't have the RN aftermarket ones but I do have an original equipment set in my basement and I imagine they're about the same. The inside width is right around 4 1/8 inch. One of those big orange NADA turn signals does fit but is a little is a little snug. Virtually every other series light fits just right & looks right.

Again, not sure if mine are exactly the same.

JO

Comment

• amcordo
        5th Gear
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by scott
        if ya don't mind a inflamatory political talker's reply...mine are 4 1/16 inside

Thanks Scott, John!

Scott if I get someone to make your truck lean right will it makeup for me flaming you the inflamatory post?

Comment

• scott
          Overdrive
          • Oct 2006

tony maybe if ya can get it back to the left a bit, my trucks and thoughts all tend to lean a bit to the right already

jeese i hate put'n in those little smiley guys but i want ya to know no hard feelings. i to have been peeved at times by the injections of political views. just so ya know to me the only good democrat is one w/ a series. it demonstrates that he's not completely brain dead
          '64 Series IIA 88 Canvas Tilt
          '68 Series IIA RHD Ambulance
          '76 Spitfire 1500
          '07 LR3 (Series Recovery Vehicle)

Comment

Working...