PDA

View Full Version : Riverton Rovers

woodman1
08-17-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm having some problems with Riverton rovers. I ordered 2 ft seats from Bill Riter at riverton. He told me to send him a check for $420.00 and when the check cleared he would send me the seats. That was June 15 and it's now Aug 17. He stopped answering my e-mails and won't return my phone messages. Finally toward the end of July I got ahold of him. He said he would send a check right away. Still no check.
Just warning you guys.

albersj51
08-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Just went to his website and it says he is relocating across the country and has a new phone number...maybe he got mixed up due to the move??

graniterover
08-18-2010, 05:56 PM
I had no problems at all with him 2 months ago. I know he was moving. Hope it works out.

I'm having some problems with Riverton rovers. I ordered 2 ft seats from Bill Riter at riverton. He told me to send him a check for $420.00 and when the check cleared he would send me the seats. That was June 15 and it's now Aug 17. He stopped answering my e-mails and won't return my phone messages. Finally toward the end of July I got ahold of him. He said he would send a check right away. Still no check.
Just warning you guys.

woodman1
08-19-2010, 09:19 PM
I got my check today. I guess it must have gotten lost in the shuffle of him moving.