PDA

View Full Version : '62 Series IIA 109" Safari SW

t.Russ
09-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi guys,
My Land Rover was converted by the original owner, a hunter and fisherman, for camping, who relocated the 2nd row bench seat vertically along the right side for sleeping and installed a stove, sink and a fridge along the left side of the bed. It also has a commode under the front passenger seat. I need regular seating and before returning it to its original configuration I am offering it for sale as is for someone interested in this configuration. Has 43,000 original miles and is in good shape and runs well. I purchased it 3 yrs. ago and am the 2nd owner, finding it after 28 yrs. in storage. I've had all the necessary reconditioning done since then, except replacement of the rear chassis member and the four rear spring outriggers, which parts are included in my asking price, as well as many more spares. $14,000

mongoswede
09-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Commode under the front passenger seat....thats....I just can't picture myself taking a dump while seated IN my rover. :sly::D

Hi guys,
My Land Rover was converted by the original owner, a hunter and fisherman, for camping, who relocated the 2nd row bench seat vertically along the right side for sleeping and installed a stove, sink and a fridge along the left side of the bed. It also has a commode under the front passenger seat. I need regular seating and before returning it to its original configuration I am offering it for sale as is for someone interested in this configuration. Has 43,000 original miles and is in good shape and runs well. I purchased it 3 yrs. ago and am the 2nd owner, finding it after 28 yrs. in storage. I've had all the necessary reconditioning done since then, except replacement of the rear chassis member and the four rear spring outriggers, which parts are included in my asking price, as well as many more spares. $14,000

t.Russ
09-02-2010, 05:34 PM
his wife accompanied him, I was told. And maybe kids too, as it has a roof-top platform with a pop-up tent that could sleep a couple or three more.

BrooklynLR
09-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I'd love to see more pictures, including the interior (of course). Sounds like an interesting truck. Can I e-mail you off-forum or what's the best way to proceed? By the way, where are you located? Did I miss that in the listing? Thanks!

SGS714
09-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Only thing better would be a commode on the drivers side. Think of the efficiency.

t.Russ
09-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Yes you can: <truss5555@hotmail.com>. No you didn't: I'm in Marlinton, WV 24954. As soon as I have your email address I'll send you some more pictures. You're welcome and thank you for your interest.

Tony Russell