PDA

View Full Version : BB Brotherhood

stonefox
09-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Mercedesrover,
Ive tried a few times over the last month to sign up for the brotherhood with no sucess .Is there another way?
Thanks Sean

Mercedesrover
09-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Ugh. I know, I gotta get on this. Not sure what I'm going to do with it but at a minimum there will be a complete purge and a rebuilding of the list. Some of the names and numbers on it are 10 years or better old and I'm sure the majority of them don't remember being on the list or their contact information has changed. And to tell you the truth, the only time I've ever heard of this list being used was a phone call I received one night from Virginia from a guy that wasn't even on the list himself. I really like the idea of it but I'm not sure if there's really a practical need for it.

alaskajosh
09-10-2010, 12:14 PM
I've been meaning to ask you about this too. I signed up a couple of years ago but don't remember how to access the information or use it.
I'm planning to drive into Mexico this winter but from where my trip starts, in Seattle, to where I drop over the edge of the Mexican border I'm going to be keeping a sharp eye out for any mechanical issues and friendly garages along the way would be a godsend.

Jim-ME
09-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Jim,
Keep me on the list. My stuff hasn't changed.
Jim

Monkeyboy
09-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Hey Jim,

Am I on the list still?

And congrats / good luck next week!

Keith A

Boddington
09-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Jim,

If you need help maintaining this list, I'd be glad to help.

-brian

alaskajosh
09-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Hey Jim,

Am I on the list still?

And congrats / good luck next week!

Keith A

That's right! Jim, or rather his wife, is getting ready to crank out a baby! Congratulations Young family!!

Mercedesrover
09-11-2010, 06:24 AM
A couple more days!

lrdukdog
09-11-2010, 07:51 AM
A couple more days!

The end of a good nights sleep for awhile.:)
Congrats and hoping all is well with the delivery.
Jim Wolf
mine are 36 and 41 :rolleyes:

LaneRover
09-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Well, my info will be changing soon!

Moving to Jacksonville FL from San Diego. Most people probably move to Jacksonville from a place with worse weather. I might have trouble getting San Diego folks to visit!