PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have A Spare OD?

Terrys
09-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Toro, RM, Santana or Fairey. I'll consider a rebuildable Fairey, others must be known good. PM me.

Moose
09-14-2010, 06:06 PM
I've got a Fairey that's been sitting dead for years. The splines in the coupling end of the shaft stripped out. Was working well up until that point. Have a decent used replacement shaft but just never felt the urge to rebuild the OD. Not sure what it's worth but PM me if you are interested in it. Shipping would be from the Great White North, Toronto area.

Brett

Broadstone
09-14-2010, 07:49 PM
I have a fairey complete but in pieces as I did not have enough money at the time to rebuild it and my tranny guy already had it apart. I am in Ct so you could take a look if you want. let me know.

I Leak Oil
09-15-2010, 11:22 AM
http://gunsandrovers.yuku.com/topic/6326

Terrys
09-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Thanks for everyone's reply. Looks like a few good candidates. Someone save me the trouble of going down to the barn and uncoverig one of my son's trucks; Does the Toro lever come out the unused E-brake lever (covered) hole, or is it closer to the centerline? The Toro is suposed to be pretty much bullet proof (the Santana being more so) but parts are readily available for the Fairey from George.