PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Someone to Help Weld Up my Bulkhead

Bostonian1976
09-15-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm trying to get my blue Rover pieced together by end of summer, and the only way that's going to happen is getting a helping hand/hiring someone to weld up my rusty but not terrible bulkhead. It needs a post and two floorboards (I have all parts). Is anyone available to help out with this? Thanks...

Jim-ME
09-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Jason,
Three people come to mind; Matt Browne at Overland Engineering; Carey Knause in Warren; or Pete who is a member here. I know Matt and Carey very well and Mark M. (Granite Rover) bought his 88 from Pete.
Jim

Bostonian1976
09-15-2010, 11:29 AM
thanks Jim!

I had been working with Pete to get this done, but I think he may be busy now..not sure.

Can you email me the others' contact info if you have it handy? I'm at jasonmgottlieb@gmail.com

thank you again

Jim-ME
09-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Consider it done.
Jim

SafeAirOne
09-15-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm trying to get my blue Rover pieced together by end of summer, and the only way that's going to happen is getting a helping hand/hiring someone to weld up my rusty but not terrible bulkhead. It needs a post and two floorboards (I have all parts). Is anyone available to help out with this? Thanks...

I can help you out, though I can't be held to the same level of accountability as someone that you'd pay to do the work. My only qualifications are that 1) I'm nearby 2) I own a MIG welder and 3) My own bulkhead rework hasn't fallen apart yet. :D

PM me if you want to get together.

BTW...when does summer end? 4 or 5 more months is it?...;)

Bostonian1976
09-15-2010, 02:55 PM
I can help you out, though I can't be held to the same level of accountability as someone that you'd pay to do the work. My only qualifications are that 1) I'm nearby 2) I own a MIG welder and 3) My own bulkhead rework hasn't fallen apart yet. :D

PM me if you want to get together.

BTW...when does summer end? 4 or 5 more months is it?...;)

Mark - the hedgehog in my backyard saw his shadow the other day, so that means summer is extended til December, right?

thanks for the offer! Be careful I may just take you up on it! (I have NO idea how to weld, by the way...)