PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB

sven
09-22-2010, 10:57 AM
1995 Range Rover Classic LWB, 158k miles, Rare “Avalon Blue” Color. Paint is in very nice shape. Some dings and scratches on the pass side but not too bad. Underneath is in very good condition as well. No rust on the frame, sills, floors and door pillars. The underside looks like it was waxoyl'd in the past. Driverside wheelwell has a quarter sized hole right underneath the brake pump, but can be repaired. All other wheelwells are nice. Rear taillight housings have surface rust as does the rear crossmember, no rot. Both upper and lower tailgates are mint. I just replaced and had the lower one repainted. The upper looks like a recent replacement.

Drivetrain is in very good shape. The Borg Warner transfer case does not bind and the H-L function works. ZF transmission was replaced with a newer remanded unit out of a Discovery. Engine had the head gaskets and valve job done about 10k miles ago. I just replaced the radiator, alternator, starter and rebuilt the front axle swivel balls. Cats and downpipe were also replaced. There are literally no leaks underneath. Air suspension did work however I installed OME medium duty springs. ABS and traction control function correctly.

Interior is pretty nice. Both front seats had their heated seat elements replaced. All power seat, mirror, sunroof and heated windscreen functions work. Heat and AC work perfectly. Headliner is “pinned” up at the rear but still looks respectable. Seats, dash and carpets are nice. Included are weathertech mats and D2 cup holders.

I will include a plethora of parts including: engine ecu, seat ecu, tail lights, distributor, wires, relays, power window regulators, original air suspension parts, ABS pump, front air dam, etc.

Im looking for $5000. My email is sven98 at yahoo.com

Pics can be found here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/27195211@N08/sets/72157624965176532/).

sven
09-22-2010, 09:09 PM
SOLD!

Wander
09-23-2010, 09:36 AM
I knew that would go quick. I was trying to talk my wife into buying it last night for my daughter (who won't be driving for a few years but still...)

If the deal falls through let me know.

lrdukdog
09-23-2010, 01:30 PM
I knew that would go quick. I was trying to talk my wife into buying it last night for my daughter (who won't be driving for a few years but still...)

If the deal falls through let me know.

Of course we believe you, cough, cough, for your daughter, yes of course we do. :)
Jim Wolf

Wander
09-23-2010, 03:12 PM
That's about the same reply I got from my wife!

It could be a learning/bonding experiance. She could help me maintain it and learn something in the process. It all sounded good in my head....:rolleyes:

She did tell me that she want's my IIa when she's 16. The look of panic from my wife kind of killed the swelling of pride from me.