PDA

View Full Version : Transmission

superstator
09-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Anybody need a transmission? PO swapped it for a rebuild just before I bought the truck, and I took the old one along for the ride. It's been sitting in a plastic bag in the side yard ever since. I've never even opened up the bag, so I have no idea what condition it's in.

Anyway, I don't need it, and don't particularly want to hassle with shipping it somewhere, but before I just pitch it I thought I'd see if anybody in the PNW had an interest in it.

Eric W S
09-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Anybody need a transmission? PO swapped it for a rebuild just before I bought the truck, and I took the old one along for the ride. It's been sitting in a plastic bag in the side yard ever since. I've never even opened up the bag, so I have no idea what condition it's in.

Anyway, I don't need it, and don't particularly want to hassle with shipping it somewhere, but before I just pitch it I thought I'd see if anybody in the PNW had an interest in it.

Talk to Ike Goss at Pangolin4x4. He might be interested in it.

EwS

Howsomever
10-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Before you toss the transmission I would love to pick it up at your convenience. Hate to see anything Rover thrown out.

Howsomever
503-647-5220