PDA

View Full Version : 1962 Series IIA 88 For Sale

hbowles
10-05-2010, 12:06 PM
SOLD. Beautiful vintage Land Rover that runs very well. 4x4. Left hand drive. Nearly new canvas top, back jump seats, external jerry can. Also comes with a hard cab top. A little background: I purchased the truck in late '08 after a 3 year search. I had it shipped from Southern California to North Carolina and it was well worth the wait. It is a really great looking Rover and is in peak running condition. In the time I've had the truck I purchased and installed the soft/canvas top, the back seats, floor mats, external jerry can, spare tire for the hood, completely rebuild the carb, rerouted the exhaust, added a new muffler, and just installed a new gas tank. It also comes with a 1/2 hard top/cab top that covers the front and leaves the back open (like a pick-up). I also have a new repair guide and owners manual that will come with the truck. This Rover is well on its way to being in show condition. The only things one could add would be seat belts (they never originally came with them), a windshield wiper motor, a sending unit for the fuel gauge, and a heater. Additional photos available at: www.halbowles.com/rover. This is a rugged, unique truck that really turns heads. Classic. $10,900.