PDA

View Full Version : 66 2A

siii8873
10-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Not sure if i should post this here or vehicles for sale. I am friends with an individual who has a 1966 SIIA EXMOD all original with ~30k miles on it. This truck in in northern NY but has NEVER been driven in salt ect. It is in A1 original condition. I was talking to him today and said he was considering selling it and asked me what I thought it was worth.
He thinks around 18K and I think he is very close. What does everyone think about the value?

LaneRover
10-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Not sure if i should post this here or vehicles for sale. I am friends with an individual who has a 1966 SIIA EXMOD all original with ~30k miles on it. This truck in in northern NY but has NEVER been driven in salt ect. It is in A1 original condition. I was talking to him today and said he was considering selling it and asked me what I thought it was worth.
He thinks around 18K and I think he is very close. What does everyone think about the value?

I would also post in the Vehicles for sale area - but it can't hurt to be here too!

My feeling on the price is that is good IF he finds the perfect buyer that wants total originality. For a quicker sale I think it should be lower.

yorker
10-14-2010, 12:43 PM
That seems pretty high to me unless it is in really cherry un-messed with condition.