PDA

View Full Version : Willing to trade Sidepanels (Roofsides) w/windows for Solidpanels for a Series 3, 109

MbogoRover
11-02-2010, 04:08 PM
I have solid sidepanels (aka roofsides) for my Series III 109 3-Door and am looking to install windows in those side panels so would be interested in trading someone that has windowed sidepanels?

I have already ordered the window kits from Rovers North to install the windows and it has been recommended that I take the panels and window kits to a local professional glass installer/company to have them do it but if I could quickly find someone that wanted to trade I would be open to that option and discussing it further.

stomper
11-02-2010, 08:14 PM
you are in Alaska correct? I'd just install the windows, as I am guessing the intrest you would recieve would be from folks in the continental 48 states. Shipping would be cost prohibitive.

MbogoRover
11-02-2010, 11:32 PM
You are correct, I live in Alaska and I was guessing that there might be very limited, if any, interest in such a swap locally and furhter agree and suspect that the shipping along may be cost prohibitive but figured I would at least throw the idea out there :)

cscutt
11-04-2010, 09:01 AM
You are correct, I live in Alaska and I was guessing that there might be very limited, if any, interest in such a swap locally and furhter agree and suspect that the shipping along may be cost prohibitive but figured I would at least throw the idea out there :)

See if Alaska Josh knows anyone who might be able to help out.