PDA

View Full Version : help identify and reconect some wires

Ed*
12-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi

in the attached pic you can see that 2 of the 3 wires are disconnected, i just dont know what order they go back in. Can some one check theirs and let me know?

also what happens if i have been driving like this and didnt notice? nothing seemed to be wrong, i was just working on something else and noticed these were broken.

thanks

joshua.mcguoirk
12-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi

in the attached pic you can see that 2 of the 3 wires are disconnected, i just dont know what order they go back in. Can some one check theirs and let me know?

also what happens if i have been driving like this and didnt notice? nothing seemed to be wrong, i was just working on something else and noticed these were broken.

thanks

Not critical... Left Sensor, Middle Earth, Right Power

Ed*
12-14-2010, 10:22 AM
thank you. I ask a lot of question here and I really appreciate all the help from the members and the free forums provided by rovers north.

I dont have a long history of car repair (yet) and it would be so much harder and more frustrating to have to learn everything on my own with no place to ask questions or even bounce ideas off. But Ive had my 95 classic for a few years and i'm sure I'll have tried to fix most everything eventually.