PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Defender 110 hardtop 200tdi - offroad fitment => SOLD

Lawrie
12-16-2010, 02:23 PM
1985 land Rover D110 RHD hardtop, 200tdi, LT77 gearbox, in Defender navy blue (circa 2006 color) w/alpine white roof and sides.
-frame stripped, shot blasted and powder coated (odd but yes, you can shave in the shine of this finish)
-new td5 bulkhead, defender windscreen
-new Series doors and door tops will include a set of Wolf door tops if price is right
-seat box, floors, rear tub (MOD tub w/extra fuel fill blanks) stripped, new wings.
- new fuel tank
-fitted with full off road compliment:
-dislocated cone spring mount, extended shocks
-galvanised front skid plate diff guards, rock sliders, heavy steering arm, snorkel
-1 1/2" lift kit and Discovery steel wheels with all seasons
-wide wheel arches in black
-Winch bumper and 8klb warn winch

-rebuilt short block and head on 200tdi engine, new clutch, gearbox checked out. (200tdi is a Defender engine Not Disco -turbo on top)
- new lamps -MOD style large lenses on signal/marker
- adjustable height tow bar w/ball

Price: $18k or best offer

All assembled ~14 months ago by enthusiast who lost job and sold to me. truck has not been offroaded except a quick try out when put together. Truck has covered ~3000 miles since asembled.
Comes with a complete pick up cab with headliner in matching blue/white.
fitted with grey vinyl seat set (three seats) will include rear bench seat cushions and back (minus frames).
Interior is clean, no major mess on dash, although the rear tub floor is in white (not matching blue).
Comes with a extra set of wheels: 16" wagon wheels in black with all terrain tires.

Truck came into USA last week, needs normal fussing to get it the way you want, i.e. have a radio mount, but no radio, antenna in truck, no headliner in hardtop (although sliding Defender side windows and paint one month ago), needs carpet and/or matts, needs rear door interior panel, no interior panels on front doors either, hook up heated rear glass
I had new pads (front) and shoes (rear) as well as wheel cylinders done one month ago to make right, fluids changed:diffs/engine/gearbox/radiator

starts instantly, no smoke, lots of power.

I will take pictures in next few days and post a portion here. Can ask for more.
[I HAVE ADDEDTHREE SHOTS AND HAVE ~30 TO EMAIL ANYONE INTERESTED]
SEND ME A NOTE -
Comes with UK title, dot/epa documents, customs manifest, bill of sale. papers are direct and in order and legal.
located near Bristol, Vermont

Terrys
12-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Sounds nice. 3 door or 5 door?

Blue Olive
12-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Please send pictures of all sides inside & out very intrested in total package!! Was looking to find one to rebuild, this would be a good one to start on. Thanks in advance.
jeff@ahrenslandscape.com

Lawrie
12-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Sounds nice. 3 door or 5 door?

Three door.
With defender slider windows right behind seat bulkhead.
~30" left aft for an additional fixed window if you want full light.

Snowing hard today, will get camera out later or Saturday.

and for other post - don't worry i will take ~30 shots, will focus on condition/details, not pretty pics, as i assume you know what a 110 looks like sitting in a field.

Thanks, lawrie

Lawrie
12-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Pictures taken - have 49 pictures. have posted three and can email or may try and set up hosting.

feel free to PM me, ask questions

Lawrie
12-19-2010, 09:22 AM
My apologies, but have listed on ebay as time is short - would otherwise take time, allow good opportunity to those on this board.
I have provided a fix price @$16,900 w/offers, so don't have to wait for an auction.
I spent a good bit of time in/under truck as i washed it, sorted items. It is very straight, no odd messed up stuff, and the paint quality is better than expected. There are a few blemishes, and does need tidying on interior. I have lowered price so folks may divert from holiday and jump on this. I have had good results this past few months, have had buyers come back to say they still like what they bought.My ebay feedback speaks for itself. Cheers

Note -Have a winch bumper (pictured on truck) and hardtop/van sides/rear door for sale.

Lawrie
12-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Thank you all, have sold to new home NY,
winch bumper sold along with it.