PDA

View Full Version : Defroster hose

stonefox
12-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Anybody have a source for the older cloth/fabric defroster hoses.The new plastic ones don't look right in a Series.

Terrys
12-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Carquest. comes like 8'. Wasn't cheap

bpj911
12-23-2010, 12:21 PM
That's where i buy stuff like that

I Leak Oil
12-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Sean, NAPA carries stuff like that too. What do you need if for anyway? Last I knew your truck didn't even have a heater! Don't tell me you're getting soft and put one in.:D

stonefox
12-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Sean, NAPA carries stuff like that too. What do you need if for anyway? Last I knew your truck didn't even have a heater! Don't tell me you're getting soft and put one in.:D
LOL! Yeah , I wanted to upgrade from freezing my ass off to slightly uncomfortable. I probably should of put the time into door and windows seal but one luxury at a time.
I'm thinking of power slidding windows or maybe power seats with a massage mode oh yeah heated as well.
Anybody who was wondering how my hole punching for the defroster vents went... well after sixth hole I got it right. Any Ideas on how to plug the four extra holes in the dash?:eek: I was thinking I could use them for cup holders maybe.
Next I'm going to free hand with a hacksaw the 4 1/2" hole in the wing. I'm thinking about openning up my own body shop after this project!
Just kidding Terry ,it went off without a hitch.Thanks again
I know I kind of combinded a post or two here ,but I figured you'd all finger it out.
Thanks for following along with my ramble.
Happy Holidays to you all, Sean