X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 57loboy
    Low Range
    • Sep 2007

1995 LWB Wanted

Sold my '95 LWB just under a year ago in anticipation of a move from CT to FL. Well, we're in FL and all of us want another Rover. We've been Roverless for way too long. So, I am looking for another '95 LWB.

Those of you that know me from this board and dweb know what I did to mine to improve it before I sold it, so I'm not necessarily looking for perfect or even near perfect. (Sven got a great truck, wish I'd bought it back from him when I had the chance!)

I live in northern Palm Beach County and work down in Boca Raton so I've got a pretty decent radius I'd travel in to check something out.

PM or reply with what you have or know of. In the interim, the craigslist searches begin!
    '95 RRC LWB (white)
    '95 RRC LWB (Avalon Blue) - sold
    '95 RRC LWB parts truck ready and waiting to donate to the cause...
  • mongoswede
    5th Gear
    • May 2010

I recomend www.crazedlist.org. it let's you search all the c list ads in the usa...letting you pick the ones you want. Works well.

I also saw one listed on the land rover exchange website....$6000 in california...no connection to seller.
    Last edited by mongoswede; 12-30-2010, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Ruger1022
      Low Range
      • Dec 2009

I have a 1995 LWB available. Body is in good conditon.
      michemes2@verizon.net

Comment

• nester5310
        Low Range
        • Aug 2007

i have a 95 4.2 clwb rr

i am just south of boca raton. in margate coconut creek coral springs border (441 and sample). are you still looking for the 95clwb?

if so i would like to hear from you qand if not i would still like to touch bases.

Regards

Rich

Comment

• Roverlover5023
          Low Range
          • May 2012

Are you still looking for an 95 LWB?

Comment

Working...