PDA

View Full Version : Genuine screw jack.

Roverlab
12-30-2010, 11:47 AM
I have a customer's ROW 110 3 door that was fitted with a set of sliders that have a pair of round ports for jacking.
In the tool kit, there is the screw jack and ratchet, but no base.
Does anyone have a spare base, or at least access to one for dimensions/images?

Thanks!

Trevor

Happy New Year

Terrys
12-31-2010, 05:22 PM
Those holes are for the highlift adapter

Roverlab
01-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Yes, that is true, hi lift makes an adaptor for their jack that fits those ports.

This is a Genuine LR screw jack with a hinged pin attached to the block that travels up or down with the screw thread for fitting directly into the ports without an adaptor.

I'm looking for the base for the Genuine screw jack, not an adaptor for a hilift. Any leads?

Thanks.

Trevor

Roverlab
01-04-2011, 03:30 PM
hmm.

Les Parker
01-04-2011, 04:36 PM
I have a Genuine post screw jack that came with the 90.
I'll drag it out tonite, take some pix and forward them.
The Non-NAS Defenders use them to jack up the front and rear of the vehicle (holes in front of chassis and rear x-member)
Not for sale, though. Part of the trucks heritage !!

Roverlab
01-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Thanks, Les, I appreciate it very much! When we were in the Serengetti, we had a puncture on the 110 and there was a slightly modified lifting point at the end of the frame horns that made it easier to position the hilift. The driver seemed eager to get it done. Don't know if it was because of the animals on the rim of Lake Manyara or the other driver's on that particular road!

Les Parker
01-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Found the complete jack assy last night, though I did not get my hands on the camera.
Phase II will be completed tonight and I'll post the pix.

:)