PDA

View Full Version : wanna split a 1967 109 SW parts truck?

LH Drive
03-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Anyone in the Wisconsin Wausau area want to split a 1967 NADA 109 parts truck. It's listed on ebay and ends soon. Has no drivetrain and by the pictures, the body looks to be in good shape. Too bad this rare Red 67' NADA 109 SW is missing too many of it's original parts or it could have been a nice 109 to restore.
I'm looking to get the rusted bulkhead and front end out of it (from the bulkhead forward) to complete my current project. If anyone wants to go in on this that could use the rest of the 5 door body as pictured. It includes all 5 doors, tropical roof top, chassis, springs and any other parts that come with it. PM me soon. The current bid is $300 and I don't see this parts rig going over $700 by the end of the auction. The owner is allowing the winner to pick up the 109 within 4 weeks.
Again, I only need the rusted bulkhead and bits, both fenders, bonnet & breakfast.

Skookumchuck
03-13-2011, 08:00 PM
I would love the rest but I am on the other end of the continent. Looks like a good deal. I picked up a 1958 Series II truck what I really want is a 5 door SW. Want to trade? Good luck

LH Drive
03-13-2011, 09:08 PM
3 hours left and no takers. Nevermind, I'm out................Going to try and win the auction and get the whole truck buts it's hard to place a high bid sight unseen.

LH Drive
03-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Nope, I didn't get the 109. It sold for $650, I would have bid higher if I had seen the truck in person and knew what I was buying first hand. Good news is I still have $1000 to spend on my project and will be calling our host soon with a parts list.
Did anyone here win the auction?