PDA

View Full Version : next vehicle

KelseyM
04-23-2011, 04:27 PM
so, right now my daily is a 99 chevy s10. Dont get me wrong this truck hasnt cost me the alot of money, its a pick up, it has done well, not alot of maintaince However, Since owning two LR I really want my next truck to be something by them so I am asking everyones opinion on what to get ( figure 1 or 2 months). I am all over the road with finding a disco 1 with a manual trans, or a disco 2 really clean, Or a p38A or something. Dont get me wrong I drive my series probaly 4 or 5 days a week because no matter what happens it doesnt matter, Im in my baby so I dont care if I have to pull over to the side of the road and spend an hour fixing something...

I just want to get everyones opinion on what type of LR they would recommend for a 21 year old ( just about college grad) LR lover since hmm lets see, birth.
( there are pics of me sitting in my dads 89 rover with a smile from ear to ear haha) getting a 110 or a new 90 is what I dream about every other night but that is not in the cards yet.. so please, give me your opinion.