PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Discovery SD - SOLD

AU_88
06-19-2011, 05:27 PM
2000 Epsom Green Discovery SD

$7,000 OBO

Rust free southern truck

125,000 miles
New 4.6 block installed by Joey at Outback (20-30k miles ago)
Safari Gard front bumper with Skid Plate, swivel D-rings and 3 Hella 4000s
Warn XD9000, with plug in mounted to grill
Safari Gard rear bumper with cut out for factory trailer hitch
Factory trailer wiring (sucks)
RTE Sliders (Usual surface rust)
RTE 3 in lift w/ 1 in spacers in the rear and D1 spring seats
RTE Radius Arms
Fox remote reservoir shocks, 10” in front, 11” in rear
RTE Spring retainers in Rear
Safari Gard Weld on Diff gaurds F&R (front is dented, have a new RTE diff guard in the truck)
ARB Air Lockers with GBR 4.11 r&p (F&R)
D1 CDL Linkage
Safety Devices Roof Rack with 4 Hella 4000 and Hella Double Work Lamp and flooring (Has some spots, etc)
LR Rear Ladder
Mantec Raised Air Intake
RTE extended SS brake lines
RTE ABS extension
Rebuilt front drive shaft
JVC KD-AVX44 Head Unit w/ iPod interface and steering wheel controls
2 JL Audio 8” subs
Headliner redone several years ago, does not sag
4 Hella rubber work lamps (Rock Lights)

The Bad:
SES Light, pretty sure it needs a new MAF, and there is an exhaust leak that needs to be tightened up.
Three Amigos, had Joey fix the ABS Modulator a couple years ago, probably a bad sensor (will also need new rotors soon)
Cracked windshield
I installed the winch in high school and did not do a good job trimming the grill, could use some work
The light and sub wiring is not pretty, could be touched up, also needs new relays

I have not driven the truck regularly for several months, so the possibility exists for there to be other small things. The truck has been in a few fender benders, rear ended twice (no major damage), a pick up truck hit the front left and bent the hood (was fixed), I rear ended a Jetta ( SG bumper handled it well), a room mate backed in to the drivers side rear quarter panel, no real damage, paint was buffed.
Otherwise the truck is in great shape with no big dents other than door dings, although the DS fender is a little bent, but not noticeably. The paint is still pretty good, does have trail scratches and a lot can be buffed out. Comes with spare 16” black steel wheel and 1 18” hurricane alloy.

Really don’t drive the truck at all anymore and don’t have time to take it on trails, so I need to sell it. It runs great, and looks better than most trail trucks, it just needs a little TLC to be perfect. Willing to negotiate due to needed repairs, but may fix in the near future.

Located in Auburn, AL

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/...e86/Discovery/ (http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/alleyre86/Discovery/)

Contact me at alleyre86 AT gmail DOT com

AU_88
07-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Still available

AU_88
12-14-2011, 08:54 AM
sold

Les Parker
12-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the update and look forward to hearing from the new owner with some trail pix !!