PDA

View Full Version : 99 D2 with 4.6 and 04 front clip.

draaronr
06-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Land Rover Discovery II

Up for sale is a very nice Discovery II that just turned over 125k miles. It is Gray, with black leather interior.

Truck has had many upgrades two years ago from a previous owner, it now has the 4.6 liter motor which makes this a very fun truck to drive, an 04 front clip and the rear tail lights, bumper lights are converted as well, as the dash guages.

Has a two inch spacer lift newer tires, and a Flow master exhaust system, not loud at all just a little more aggressive v8 sound. This is a great truck for a daily driver or to do some mild offroading in.

5-door 4X4 , AUTO 4SPD, Features: , Four Wheel Drive, Tires - Front On/Off Road, 16 inch alloy rims Full Size Spare Tire, 4-Wheel ABS, , Privacy Glass, Power Driver Mirror, Power Passenger Mirror, Intermittent Wipers, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, Power Driver Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Bucket Seats, Pass-Through Rear Seat, 2nd Row Bench Seat, heated front seats. Adjustable Steering Wheel, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Power Door Locks, Alarm, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, Keyless Entry , Rear Defrost, heated mirrors, Climate Control, Dual Zone with very cold A/C, factory cassette player , Electro-chromic Rear view Mirror, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Child Safety Locks. Interior of truck is in good shape for ten years old with a tear in the driver’s seat and a crack in one rear panel all the windows work as they should . Has the front brush guard, guard has one spot with some rust.

Exterior has some very small scratches along with one or two very minor dings, has a crack in the back bumper. Headliner is in excellent shape.

Overall its a really great truck.

lots of pictures at this link. http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/Ryans-disco/ (http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff251/draaronr/Ryans-disco/)

Call Aaron at 910-465-0270 between 8 am and 9 pm EST for more information. or email me at draaronr@gmail.com

This is a friend of mine's truck, I am listing this for sale and will be happy to connect the two of you to make sure the transaction is absolutely 100% smooth.

asking 6k, but open to reasonable offers.