PDA

View Full Version : FS: '93 Classic LWB W/ lots of stuff

Terrys
07-18-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm delighted to list this classic for a friend, mainly because I'm tired of him complaining about every little thing 'normal' Landy people take in stride.
It's a Mosswood green (rare color) that had a new long block installed about 4 years ago. It's gone from one friend to another, so I know pretty much most of what's been done. The truck has about 90k on it now, so the new motor (4.2)has about 38k. The engine came from Bill at TLR, and has TVR numbers, and has more snot than any 4.2 I've ever seen, stock from LR.
It has a Superwinch 10K mounted on an ARB. Full length Wilderness roof rack. New Heavy duty LR Spring conversion, so about 2+" lift over stock ride height. New Terra Firma shocks and new front shock towers. New Tires. New brakes. New rear window and frame, but needs latch hardware (on back order) New waterpump a few weeks ago. Battery drains when fuse B2 is left in, so it's likely the seat ecu or courtesy light dimmer module. He just pulls the fuse after getting the seat adjusted. Modest rust in the usual places, and rust breaking through at the turn of the rear lower hatch. Still a reasonably presentable truck. $2750, Canton CT. 860-693-2410, or 860-982-7050. Call and bug Keith if you have questions or want pictures. He'll still call and bug me anyway.

dcwhybrew
07-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Pictures??

Terrys
07-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Refer to the last line of the post.