PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Range Rover Classic - LWB

RoverMike
07-26-2011, 06:48 AM
Thanks for everyone who responded... my Rover has been SOLD and is in good hands.

Looking to part ways with my beloved Range Rover Classic to clear room for new toys. I've spent a lot of time and money maintaining this truck over years and really want to sell it to an enthusiast who will appreciate as much as I have over the years.

I am the second owner and Have owned the truck since the 90's.

The Rover has 194K miles reading on the odometer but the engine was replaced with a new 4.6 liter engine at 145K (Engine installed by the 4X4 center in Burlington VT - have documentation).

Other features include, OEM LWB running boards, Alpine Stereo that with IPod connection, Alpine headrest monitors that also play movies through an IPOD connection. OEM rubber mats, Aluminum tailgate, and extra maintanance parts.

I'm asking $3,500. If interested, send me an email at (no longer applicable). I plan to get pictures up this coming weekend.

workmeistr
08-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Mike, did you install the Alpine radio? I'm just starting to try to figure out what adapter harness works witha Range Rover Classic. If you did the install, I'm interestde in part number(s) for the harness and what model of Alpine stereo you have. Thanks:thumb-up:

RoverMike
08-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Bren... I had the Radio Installed by a professional. While it worked out well....They did not use an adapter....