PDA

View Full Version : Did Masonater Ever Get His 109 Out To Nantucket?

Terrys
08-23-2011, 04:16 AM
Haven't heard anything from him since last spring. Almost miss the running progress reports. Maybe he powder-coated his keyboard.

siii8873
08-23-2011, 05:24 AM
pretty sure he did. I was communicating with him about a soft top which he was going to buy but never followed through.

TedW
08-23-2011, 06:53 AM
Haven't heard anything from him since last spring. Almost miss the running progress reports. Maybe he powder-coated his keyboard.

I heard that Tony Cordo galvanized his keyboard.

amcordo
08-23-2011, 07:51 AM
I heard that Tony Cordo galvanized his keyboard.

This came up in my Google Alerts. I was think "WHO DARES TO INVOKE MY NAME?!" But then I realized it was you, and what's more you were speaking the truth. It's so rust proof now!

TedW
08-23-2011, 07:59 AM
This came up in my Google Alerts. I was think "WHO DARES TO INVOKE MY NAME?!" But then I realized it was you, and what's more you were speaking the truth. It's so rust proof now!

The scary thing is that you're actually thinking about how to do it now. I expect to see a photo on Facebook in the near future of Sasquatch surfing the web on a galvy keyboard. With a hot babe in the background, of course.

Terrys
08-23-2011, 08:57 AM
What a pair. Even I know powder coating and galvanizing will melt the keyboard. I'm gonna POR-15 mine.