PDA

View Full Version : 93 LWB A/C Compressor pulley

moodhair
08-24-2011, 11:30 AM
When I bought my truck from a car dealer in Utah (which was a mistake) I notice when I got the truck that there was no belt connected to the compressor. Turns out there is a pulley missing I believe? Does anyone know of a pull yard that I can call to see if they have a 93 to pick off of. The only yard I know in Florida doesn't have a 93.

Les Parker
08-24-2011, 12:37 PM
I cannot see the pulley being supplied seperatly, is it the A/C clutch assy that is missing?

moodhair
09-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Bought a 92 wreck for parts and it had one. Total investment $300. Not bad - good seats and other interior parts. Runs but rough. One way to get spares.

o2batsea
09-29-2011, 07:24 PM
Do you mean the clutch pulley on the compressor, or the tensioning pulley that adjusts the v belt?

moodhair
09-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Do you mean the clutch pulley on the compressor, or the tensioning pulley that adjusts the v belt?

I believe it is the tensioning pulley for some reason the previous cut it off. So there is a metal stub where the pully was. I have one in 92 parts truck complete so that is the one that I will use. Have to replace the compressor anyways,