PDA

View Full Version : S3 dash top to good home

artpeck
09-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Since this isnt available here on our hosts site I thought I would post it.

On its way is an NOS Series III dash top from Ike. If anyone wants the old one I am happy to send it to a new home rather than chuck it for the price of shipping and packing. It is in decent shape with one chip over the instruments I reglued, a crack on the passenger side and a ding there as well. Very recoverable but I didn't have the time or interest in taking that on and wanted as original as possible. Also have the defroster vents as NOS ones are also on their way. The defroster vents are intact but the plastic is degrading.

rrc.swb
09-29-2011, 01:53 PM
PM Sent

Apis Mellifera
09-29-2011, 03:49 PM
I'd like to have one to try to make a vacuum formed cover. Possibly available to all if perfected.

LMK if rrc passes.

bullstanky
10-03-2011, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=

On its way is an NOS Series III dash top from Ike.[/QUOTE]

My SIII dash top needs some work for sure. Could you share the info on yours? I'd like to do mine in the next week or two if it's easy enough.

artpeck
10-04-2011, 08:33 AM
My SIII dash top needs some work for sure. Could you share the info on yours? I'd like to do mine in the next week or two if it's easy enough.

Rather than doing the work I am just buying a new one. Many things I like doing on the truck but upholstery wasn't going to be one of them. If you search the forum you will find info on recovering it.

The new ones (NOS) at at pangolin. Hope that helps

Art

CRiordan01
10-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but who or what is Ike? I am in need of a new Series III dash...

Thanks!

Jim-ME
10-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Ike Goss owner of Pangolin 4X4.
Jim

artpeck
10-06-2011, 08:14 AM
http://www.pangolin4x4.com/Welcome/Welcome.html