PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

1971Series88
03-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Guys: I am really unsure what I may find...but...thought I would post up.

I am heading out to a farm on the weekend - where there is apparently a "PILE" of Series parts. I don't need too much at all, but thought if someone has a "wish" for some part (or you see what you want in the picture) let me know. You can post here or PM me the part you want - the price you will pay (incl shipping)

The picture is a small part of the pile... who knows what there is!!!

slorocco
03-01-2012, 01:26 PM
I have a friend, in northern Va, who is in need of a series III transmission case. Doesn't need to be a good runing tranny but the case needs to be in good shape. His current case has a crack in it. I'll direct him to this thread.

albersj51
03-01-2012, 01:46 PM
PM Sent

bricktop
03-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks slorocco for the assist! I finally have my account up. I am the guy looking for the transmission case. I might also be interested in a spare 16" wheel from the other post.

You can contact me at jpandlp@cox.net as well.

1971Series88
03-01-2012, 02:07 PM
PMs responded to...

The wheels are 15x8 - four (4) of them

1971Series88
03-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi all....just an update....

The guy has 2 bulkheads, in awesome shape - but I am unsure if he is willing to part with them...what type of $$$ are we looking at for them - maybe money talks?

Also, he does have 2 Siii transmissions, minus shifters - in great condition. I will email the guy who asked for that...they are all setup on shipping crates.

No wings - no windows - no panels....all are gone.

He has the bigger beehive lenses - maybe 4 of them...

Also - 2 smith voltage guages both NOS in boxes? How muc would these go for? What should I offer - I assume they are worth snatching up????

will see what else.

jimsshuman
03-03-2012, 09:01 AM
re bulkhead.

1971Series88
03-04-2012, 11:24 AM
So, the bloke is really nice! He has two Series trucks, a 68 109" and a 69 88" - both look great!

So I found the following, and thought I would let the board know:

2 Complete transmissions for Series 2 - 2a...they are non synchro in good shape, drained of all fluids - with no levers. $500, and are setup for shipping

2 Voltage regulators - appear to be brand new, in lucas boxes ($$ not sure)

Those items are still waiting to be claimed...I can get them fairly easily.

He has two bulkheads - but is in no hurry to sell them unfortunately, he thinks he may use them on his series truck.

I picked up 15" wheels x4, plus 4 lucas rear lenses, two clear glass beehive front marker lenses, with one chrome surround and 3 ORIGINAL black seats in like new condition...