PDA

View Full Version : Weatherstripping and door sill plates for 95 LWB

laddie35
03-16-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm putting a 95 LWB back in shape and have been searching for months for a supplier that sells weatherstripping and the aluminium door sill plates for the car. I'd like to replace all of the weatherstipping, but would mostly like to find the rubber stripping that goes around the rear side windows. And as for the door sill plates, just like so many other parts, there's tons of them out there for P38's (both used and new, aftermarket stock), but nobody seems to have any for the classics. I guess I could polish the sill plates, but that would remove the frosted lines and Range Rover lettering. Gee... I've had an easier time finding parts and putting my 1950s cars back together. So any help out there would be much appreciated

o2batsea
03-16-2012, 06:55 PM
You are SOL. As you know the 95's are a strange bird since they were only around one year. You may be able to find these bits thru the usual channels, but they will be used. Maybe in better shape than yours, but used nonetheless.

landroversurfer
04-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Range Rover Classic Door Seals at www.rimmerbros.co.uk (http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID009431)

PaulBarrow
04-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Alternately as they are on rimmerbros website you can buy them direct :-)

Roversnorth cannot afford to carry absolutely everything in inventory so more exotic stuff like this you are better off (and RN are too) if you go direct. Rimmerbros will ship to the US - I buy in from them all the time for my Triumph Stag.