PDA

View Full Version : 2001 p38a no rust, all maint papers

Lord Icon
03-18-2012, 07:30 PM
for sale, my 2001 green p38a 4.6 ltr, has no lights on dash, coil conversion done. NO RUST! Has original rims as well as a newer set from a mark 3 rangy. also has the locating rings for those rims. no other mods done, no off roading done..... looking to trade for either cash $7500 or a classic rr outfitted.
has 170000 miles but a full folder ( 1 inch thick) of all repair and maint done at dealer to maintain the quality of the rangy...
As this model has few offerings for offroad equipment, I have a winch bumper back ordered from rockrover.
text questions to cell, 603.235.4666 as I do not hang on computer ....

vtbrnco
03-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Any pictures online that I could look at? or that you could send me direct? Let me know - Thx!

Lord Icon
12-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Won best in class at 2012 British Invasion pics available on their site. Now has RockyRovers full winch bumper, 1/2 inch thick armour plating and 17,000 lb rated winch with dyneema cord upgraded from the stock steel wire. runs well , still no leaks or dash lights. High output led fog lights are also installed and will blind anyone looking to close. Cuts through the fog like nothing else I have ever used.. power draw is only 20w each and are wired to factory fog wiring harness..... please buy this rover soon before I add more to it.... Looking to upgrade to Ferret or Fox scout armoured car....