PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good used 88" frame worth?

bstraw
03-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Any ideas on price? I have been told between 500 and 1100. Does that sound about right?

rwollschlager
03-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Depending what shape it is in I would say that is about right. I paid $1000 for mine and that included fully rebuilt front and rear axles, and parabolic springs, and the whole thing was coated with Eastwood chassis black. So if it is just the bare frame in very good shape I would say closer to the 500 end of the spectrum. My used frame was solid and I couldnt even give it away....

-Rob

giftshopduane
03-21-2012, 06:59 AM
Depending what shape it is in I would say that is about right. I paid $1000 for mine and that included fully rebuilt front and rear axles, and parabolic springs, and the whole thing was coated with Eastwood chassis black. So if it is just the bare frame in very good shape I would say closer to the 500 end of the spectrum. My used frame was solid and I couldnt even give it away....

-Rob

I would have taken it! Still around per chance? Any other spares? Springs, old axels?

giftshopduane
03-21-2012, 07:02 AM

-Rob

I would have taken it! Still around per chance? Any other spares? Springs, old axles?

rwollschlager
03-21-2012, 11:15 AM
unfortunately not, I took an angle grinder to it and scrapped it.