PDA

View Full Version : Wiring fuse box with stock harness

bmohan55
04-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Received my new stock wiring harness last night. With the help of the wiring diagrams in the Green Bible I "should" be ok but I have a question with the Green and White wires that plug into the fuse box. Four Green and four White wires (IIRC) come from the harness into the box but how do I know which ones go to each plug as I can not tell any difference within the same colored wires. I have no understanding of electronics but I'm thinking that it may not matter (as long as the greens and whites are on seperate fuses like they are with the old harness) as the fuse will distrubute the power evenly among the wires??? I hope I've made myself understood.

BTW I've searched thru all the "wiring" threads and found some good advice... like testing my completed work with a battery charger on the 2 amp setting to avoid another meltdown!

Thanks
Bob

cedryck
04-24-2012, 01:08 PM
If I remember correctly, all of the green wires go on one side of the fuse box, and all of the white come out of the other side, obviously with the fuses in between the green and white.