PDA

View Full Version : Restored 1969 IIa 88" RHD for sale - $19,800 OBO

sailtech
05-17-2012, 02:31 PM
1969 Land Rover Series IIa - Frame-off Restoration
Recently completed a 3-year frame over restoration. New galvanized frame, treated, primed, and painted chassis-black. Engine completely rebuilt, hardened heads for unleaded fuel. New wiring harness, new brake lines, new exhaust, really too much to list. Every part was either refurbished or replaced before being reassembled on the new frame. The bulkhead was refurbished with new footwells and door posts, then primed with corrosion resistant epoxy. The doors are new, along with never-installed Rocky Mountain door tops. The aluminum body panels have some waves and small dents, but I decided to leave them. The color is the original Marine Blue. All the galvanized trim was removed, re-galvanized, and reinstalled, after the body was painted. There is a hardtop included that I have never installed. The hardtop is in great condition, including side panels with sliding windows. The color of the hardtop and side panels is Limestone. There are a few little things that still need to be done: windshield wipers, heater/defroster, new fuel gauge, but I have a couple of other projects that are taking up all my time. The Landy starts right up, and drives very well. The right-hand-drive is fun, especially if you have a big dog in the left seat. Please contact me with any questions, or to arrange an inspection. The buyer will have to come pick it up, or arrange shipping.

jprover
07-06-2012, 09:38 PM
I would love to see some pictures. Can you send me some?