PDA

View Full Version : Good Rover mechanic, Northshore MA

Ross72SIII
07-11-2012, 01:40 PM
If anyone is looking for a good mechanic in the greater Northshore MA area for Land Rovers new or old check out the link below and talk to Gareth. The carb on my 109 decided to eat itself last week and he was one of the only people I could find who would deal with the issue. I was literally turned away from shops down in MA who my father and I have done business with for DECADES on chevy trucks because they didnt want to deal with my 40 year old SIII.

Very nice guy...very British. Dont get thrown off by the Lambos and Ferraris in his shop. He seems to have quite a soft spot for old Rovers.

Not only is he one of the few Rover guys I could find in MA, but he also gave me a hell of a price and was a pleasure to do business with.

http://theeuropeangarage.com/About.html

rover whit
07-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Looks like a good resource for the area. Thanks.

Boston
07-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Nice to know there is a good place up there. I'm lucky BDR is 10 mins from me in Holliston .

REDrum
07-29-2012, 07:50 PM
I've met him, and agree very nice and knowledgeable. But didn't get a chance to work with him, by circumstance not choice. There is also Overland Engineering (Matt Browne) just outside Portsmouth too, all he works on is Leyland Rovers.

Boston
07-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Wheeled with Matt many times. Standout guy!