PDA

View Full Version : Building Tdi 130 4 door high cap pick up and would like to finish to buyers prefernce

Maryland 110
10-01-2012, 08:08 AM
I'm building a 130 with galvanized: frame, bulkhead, b pillars, etc. All four doors are brand new. Truck is left hand drive with correct defender 200 tdi engine, silky smooth lt77, and a salisbury rear axle. I have also imported a hoop set and canvas for the high cap bed. I have also imported a brand new later style smooth roof and had Lassale Trim in Scotland make me a fiberglass headliner and interior trims for the back of the cab. The seats will all be retrimed with Exmoor Trim products in techno cloth (this can be changed if buyer prefer's). Color choice, heated seats, power windows, central locking, in dash touch screen with back up camera's are all possible depending on buyers preferences. Front doors are new galvanized take offs with steel skins and are made to be easily switched over to power windows and central locking. Rear doors were rebuilt using new oe shells and tracks. The amount of new parts and the number of hours involved in this project are incredible. The truck was legaly imported from Wales last Spring and upon close examination was found to have rusty doors and a questionable bulkhead so we took it completely apart and started buying parts. Truck will convey with a Maryland title and is titled as a diesel 1987 130.

Interested parties please contact:
Doug Crowther
Rock Hill Farm
390 Rock Hill Rd.
Concord, Virginia