PDA

View Full Version : What would you drive to overthrow a president?

crankin
03-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Yep. Rebels know...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/rebels-entering-central-african-republic-vow-to-oust-president-1.1208435

SafeAirOne
03-25-2013, 03:17 PM
I've always wondered why every pickup cab is dented to hell on the top...

I Leak Oil
03-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Sigh....If they only knew how much that is worth here in the States....

cedryck
03-26-2013, 09:32 AM
They will never know how much that high capacity is worth in the states,

LaneRover
04-04-2013, 12:35 PM
A friend of mine was in the peace corp based in Africa when the country she was in had a coup attempt and then a month later a coup that worked. She said that the funniest thing was to see that the rebels 'proccurred' whatever 4x4 they could in whatever way they could and you'd see a Rover or Cruiser pick-up with a Unicef logo or the logo from another charitable organization that now had machine guns mounted in the back.

REDrum
04-04-2013, 06:54 PM
They will never know how much that high capacity is worth in the states,

LOL...

And who they hell are those guys? The Taliban used 4rnrs and hi-lux in Afghanistan...now a household word in US..... just sayin ;)

disco2hse
04-06-2013, 08:30 PM
LOL...

And who they hell are those guys? The Taliban used 4rnrs and hi-lux in Afghanistan...now a household word in US..... just sayin ;)

<to the tune of rawhide>
Trolling trolling trolling, keep them comments trolling, then hiiiide...

REDrum
04-06-2013, 10:32 PM
<to the tune of rawhide>
Trolling trolling trolling, keep them comments trolling, then hiiiide...

I love how Land Rover people get so indignant when Toyota trucks come into comparison. The Land Cruiser is an order of magnitude higher quality truck, in any given model year over the past 4 decades. Don't get me wrong, I grew up with and love Land Rovers, but there isn't a one I would willfully choose to assist with the over throw of a government, or anything mission critical. Iconic and nostalgic yes, but for the past 30 years, Land Rover has been the most unreliable marque in the US. Thus, since I own two, I also own a trailer.

disco2hse
04-06-2013, 11:07 PM
I love how Land Rover people get so indignant when Toyota trucks come into comparison. The Land Cruiser is an order of magnitude higher quality truck, in any given model year over the past 4 decades. Don't get me wrong, I grew up with and love Land Rovers, but there isn't a one I would willfully choose to assist with the over throw of a government, or anything mission critical. Iconic and nostalgic yes, but for the past 30 years, Land Rover has been the most unreliable marque in the US. Thus, since I own two, I also own a trailer.

Trolling trolling trolling, keep them comments trolling...