PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Range Rover LWB Parting Out

abraded
06-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi I have a 1994 Range Rover Classic that I'm using for a little project. I'm keeping the frame axles and suspension bits for now. Happy to hack up the rest of it for anyone that needs some parts. It has 150k miles and the upper rear hatch is pretty rusted out so I can't help you with that one. Located in Burlington, VT. I'd be happy to ship small stuff. Not looking to get rich on this one, just trying to help anyone out that may need a few things. PM me.

Everything but the engine(minus upper intake manifold), tranny and transfer case is gone.

3ne2nr
06-21-2007, 07:42 AM
looking for a center console shipped to 77489

Jerry 92RR
06-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Hello,

I need the pass side front carpet, the piece that begins under the center console and dash and proceeds down to the floor. No floor mats needed -I'll take the floor mat that sits on top of the carpet if that's available, though. Carpet must be biege (tan by my standards.)

I also need a piece off of the heater box. It's call a potentiometer. You'll find this electrical device attached to the arm (switch) that you slide back and forth from hot to cool (red and blue graphic.) It's a fragile little sucker, that's why I need it! I believe the wires for it are green and yellow IIRC.
Please let me know availability and price, Ill need them shipped to Reno, NV.
Thanks! btw, this will not work if your model is a late 94 when they went to the new dash design.

kiato4
06-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Hey, did you get my last pm? I can come pick up the parts.

abraded
07-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi,
Just updating on what has been taken/spoken for:
-engine wiring harness
-upper intake manifold
-catalytic converters
-ABS pump is bad
-center console

phoenix
07-03-2007, 07:19 PM
do you have the 4.2 engine ? how much?.

abraded
07-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Everything but the engine (minus upper intake), tranny and transfer case is gone as of 9/17/07
Just a quick update on what's spoken for/gone.
-speakers/speaker grilles
-wooden inserts for dash/console
-distributor and fuel pressure regulator
-engine harness/ECU
-cruise control computer
-engine intake
-MAF meter
-catalytic converters
-wheels

Thanks for the interest.

cknable
07-15-2007, 07:56 AM
I need all the A/C lines, especially the brass adapter sets going from the receiver/dryer to the hose that goes through the firewall to the evaporator. If you've got the dash out, Id like the evaporator too.