PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Spring part #'s

drc123
09-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Would anyone be able to provide Land Rover part numbers for Leaf Springs?

I need a complete set for 1967 NADA with 6 cylinder engine. My 2 parts manuals show different numbers, one says number fits "all models" but I don't believe it, I think they are for 4 cylinder engines.

The NADA parts manual doesn't have Leaf Springs listed.

I'm trying to confirm the part numbers, I understand all four (front left, front right, rear left, rear right) all have different numbers.

Any help would be appreciated.

stomper
09-19-2013, 08:26 PM
I don't have part numbers, but unless it is right hand drive, just order 2 front left springs and two left rears. They were different numbers to offset the weight of the driver and fuel, which will make a NA spec truck lean some.

TeriAnn
09-20-2013, 10:50 PM
I don't think there were springs specially for the six cylinder 109 station wagon. At least they do not show up in a factory spec booklet that I have and the booklet includes six cylinder models.

I do have a page with spring numbers and their capacity specs. Weigh your front axle then your rear axle & pick the springs that cover your axle weights.

It is at the bottom of this page. (http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/spring_rates.htm)

drc123
09-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Thank you TeriAnn