PDA

View Full Version : 92 Range Rover Classic SWB 3.9 with 104K miles For Sale in Seattle/Tacoma, WA

cohanlon
10-13-2013, 12:36 AM
Hi.

Posted a 92RR Classic SWB in the "vehicles for sale" section of the board earlier this week and wanted to make sure everyone following this portion of the board saw it.

Been a long time, but I was active on the board back in 1997-2001.

My hope is that my rig goes to a true Rover aficionado who will appreciate it - so let me know your questions, and concerns about it - and we can work out the differnces/details - demonstrate your Rover expertise, and the price will probably drop - funny how that works isn't it?!!.

Here's the link:

http://forums.roversnorth.com/showthread.php?14942-92-Range-Rover-Classic-SWB-3-9-with-104K-miles-For-Sale-in-Seattle-Tacoma-WA

Thanks

-Craig

92RR SWB 3.9
Pembroke Grey
Non ABS
Non Auto-lift
OME

cohanlon
10-21-2013, 05:12 PM
This ROVER was sold today for full asking price.

New owner is very excited and you'll all probably see him on the board soon. He was looking for a new hobby and this rig was a great example to start with.

Thanks for all your input RoversNorth BB over the last 16 years!

jgkmmoore
12-01-2013, 03:44 AM
WOW. Good looking rig. I'd have paid more, but I'm not looking Bet you sold to the first person to arrive.
I'm in Beaux Arts, over Bellevue way. Be glad to help the new owner with questions. I now have a '93 LWB...the fourth Classic. Can't live without one. Welcome aboard, whoever you are.
PM me if you wish : jgkmmoore@yahoo.com if you need parts sources or general info/repair.
Jeff Moore