PDA

View Full Version : RI/CT Coffee Social and Off Road, November 30th.

rwollschlager
11-06-2013, 02:31 AM
The Date: Saturday November 30th.

The plan:
-Meet up at Allie's Donuts in North Kingstown RI, 3661 Quaker Ln, North Kingstown, RI 02852, anytime before 10:00 am. Bring Parts for sale, lunch for the trail, and conversation. I will try and be there for 8:00 am.
-10:00am. head on the road on some light trails towards Griswold CT, via as many trails and unpaved roads as possible. If anyone is interested in the specific route, I can map it up.
-trail condition dependent end up on Shetucket Turnpike around 11:30 am. In this area there are many more trails of varying difficulty. Depending on who shows up and what people are up for will dictate which trails I take the group on.
-trail condition/carnage dependent call it a day by 4:00 pm, so most can get a head start home while the sun is still up. If people are up to get a group dinner and a brew or two, that can be arranged.

If you are planning on attending, post up here so I know who and how many to expect. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or pm me.
Hope to see you there!
-Rob

rwollschlager
11-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Just under 2 weeks away! So far I have approximately 10 people attending. Anyone from here looking to go? Please rsvp here, or on this facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/199737336876737/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Hope to see you there!
-Rob