PDA

View Full Version : Gotta start somewhere

Leslie
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Just to get things rolling.......:thumb-up:

Howdy, I'm in Kingsport TN... upper east end of the state, just below the line with Virginia, not far from North Carolina.

(AND, I think that the Southeast board should abscond with the southwestern corner of Virginia, too.... the coalfields just don't have anything to do with the MidAtlantic.... lol...... :rolleyes: )

Rovering1
10-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Just south of BHM, AL.
Somebody start a club around here please...........

stlrover
11-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Land Between the Lakes kentucky Rover weekend November 17th & 18th
Please join the Chicago and St.Louis Land Rover clubs for a weekend of fun! More details posted on the Chicago Land rover web page. Hope you can join us!

dogstar
04-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Bristol, TN here. Glad to see another rover owner from the Tri-Cities area Leslie!

wrighthm
08-21-2010, 12:45 PM
I am also from Kingsport, TN. I just bought my first series. It is a 1962 IIA station wagon. I am living in Lexington, KY as of right now for my job but I do still live in Kingsport as well. Odd circumstances right now but I do spend a lot of time both places since I was raised in Kingsport and lived there up until this summer. My rover and I are getting to know eachother right now. (beginning with a sputtering problem and a sometimes wont start problem. I think its electrical.) Oh and my name is Hunter Wright. Let me know if you want to get together sometime while in the tri-cities.

Leslie
08-23-2010, 12:57 PM
I am also from Kingsport, TN. I just bought my first series. It is a 1962 IIA station wagon. I am living in Lexington, KY as of right now for my job but I do still live in Kingsport as well. Odd circumstances right now but I do spend a lot of time both places since I was raised in Kingsport and lived there up until this summer. My rover and I are getting to know eachother right now. (beginning with a sputtering problem and a sometimes wont start problem. I think its electrical.) Oh and my name is Hunter Wright. Let me know if you want to get together sometime while in the tri-cities.

There's several Series in the Tri-Cities. In Kingsport, I've got a couple, as does Bob Ss; Jim F.'s got a nice one; Ralph M. does, too; Kenny K. often has one or two; Johnathan N. moved off to Hilton Head...
Damascus and Abingdon have several, Bruce H. and John R., Kevin T.; I;m sure there are others that I'm not thinkin' of at the moment.

Silly question: any kin to the other Hunter Wright in Kingsport? I know Matt, his wife and my wife are cousins.