PDA

View Full Version : 1985 County SW 110

ClayAyers
01-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Beautiful County 110 with 50,000 original miles, recently imported from Christchurch, New Zealand. This beautiful truck has been resprayed in her original color and fresh new OE County decals. All body/door and wind screen seals were appropriately removed prior to paint. The detail and quality is excellent. Her interior presents without pulls, tears or cracks of any kind; including beautiful two piece door cards as well. Her original 3.5v8 with SU carbs is well tuned and travels beautifully around town and at highway speed. Braking is smooth and quite. All major bushings have been replaced giving her a smooth quite ride like it was the early 80's again.

If you are in the market for a solid 110 that presents beautifully and will not disappoint please give me a ring.

Call/text: 703-953-5546

$38,000 (located in northern Virginia)

Firemanshort
01-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Please stop parking it at the Home Depot. All of my friends called me all day telling me about this neat truck for sale.
:p

ClayAyers
01-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Please stop parking it at the Home Deport. All of my friends called me all day telling me about this neat truck for sale.
:p

Ha! Sorry Dave. It certainly does attract its share of attention.