X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pete
    Low Range
    • Jan 2007

Rock Sliders / fabrication

Sliders and fabrication parts for sale (including other work). I have a batch of sliders/bumpers/rear grab handles I am working on for sale. If you are interested in having a set for your truck please let me know. Prices vary on style and finish. Please contact me at: pgrosso@maine.rr.com so we can discuss options.

Cheers,

Pete
    Attached Files
  • Papa Romeo
    Low Range
    • Jan 2011

Pete,

This isn't a moment too soon. I just heard from Ike at Pangolin that they aren't making sliders anymore, and I'd like to get some for my 109. Email coming to you soon.

Cheers,
    PR
    PR
    Navarre, FL
    1967 SIIa 109 SW
    1979 SIII Lightweight (2010-12)

Comment

• cedryck
      5th Gear
      • Sep 2010

I would love to see an underside pic of how you are mounting them to the frame, if you wouldn't mind.

Comment

• rbbailey
        1st Gear
        • Sep 2010

Yeah, Ike told me that as well.... not good!

Anyway, I like your design. Any way you could tuck it in so it does not stick out quite as far? Like just a half inch would be to my liking.

What would be the cost of a bare metal set for an 88" sent to 97089 zip?

Comment

• Pete
          Low Range
          • Jan 2007

An update for everyone who has contacted me and ordered. Had a little delay with my steel supplier so I apologize. I have most things complete from bumpers to handles to sliders. I hope to align everything to go to the galvanizer this week.
          Please let me know if you have an interest in sliders etc. A few pics of progress and a little eye candy in the form at a new Defender bulkhead that belongs to a friend I have used as a template for work.

Pete
          Attached Files

Comment

• stomper
            5th Gear
            • Apr 2007

Looking great Pete!
            Bad gas mileage gets you to some of the greatest places on earth.

Comment

Working...