PDA

View Full Version : Rock Sliders / fabrication

Pete
03-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Sliders and fabrication parts for sale (including other work). I have a batch of sliders/bumpers/rear grab handles I am working on for sale. If you are interested in having a set for your truck please let me know. Prices vary on style and finish. Please contact me at: pgrosso@maine.rr.com so we can discuss options.

Cheers,

Pete

Papa Romeo
05-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Pete,

This isn't a moment too soon. I just heard from Ike at Pangolin that they aren't making sliders anymore, and I'd like to get some for my 109. Email coming to you soon.

Cheers,
PR

cedryck
05-09-2014, 01:16 PM
I would love to see an underside pic of how you are mounting them to the frame, if you wouldn't mind.

rbbailey
05-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Yeah, Ike told me that as well.... not good!

Anyway, I like your design. Any way you could tuck it in so it does not stick out quite as far? Like just a half inch would be to my liking.

What would be the cost of a bare metal set for an 88" sent to 97089 zip?

Pete
05-24-2014, 07:06 PM
An update for everyone who has contacted me and ordered. Had a little delay with my steel supplier so I apologize. I have most things complete from bumpers to handles to sliders. I hope to align everything to go to the galvanizer this week.
Please let me know if you have an interest in sliders etc. A few pics of progress and a little eye candy in the form at a new Defender bulkhead that belongs to a friend I have used as a template for work.

Pete

stomper
05-24-2014, 08:16 PM
Looking great Pete!