X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cedryck
    5th Gear
    • Sep 2010

Summer Rover Events

Use this thread to post, or suggest, or create summer events, large and small, existing or non existing events for all of the New England Roverphiles.
  • staufferdave6
    Low Range
    • Feb 2014

I have a small farm in Weston Vt if anyone wants to get together. Plenty of camping, fire pits and running water. Also lots of trails nearby. Not a lot of time to plan a big event but if someone wants to get a date and make plans could be fun. Yes of coarse drinking is aloud.

Comment

• ThePhotographer
      4th Gear
      • Sep 2011

The Summer Rover Rally in Rockingham, VT is happening July 25th

Zack Griswold
      Photos/Sales
      http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

Comment

• morgant
        1st Gear
        • Jun 2009

Anyone going to the Summer Rover Rally/Vermont Over-Land Rovers Rally in Rockingham, VT, and have an open passenger seat? I'm not even 1/3 through the rebuild of my Series III, which happens to be in Rockingham so I'd only need a ride from within Saxtons River or Rockingham, but would like to attend. If so, please PM me.
        rikuwoiku — to travel overland.
        1982 Series III 88" (RHD w/2.8L Daihatsu diesel)
        2002 Discovery II SE

CentreSteer.com — A podcast by, for, and about Land Rover owners. (Panelist & Content Producer)

SeriesParts.com — A master list of parts, part suppliers (our gracious hosts included), and repair shops for Series Land Rovers.

Comment

• Partsman
          3rd Gear
          • May 2011

There are quite a few events this year, it just depends on what part of the country you're in:

Stony Pass June 10th-14th

NELRC / NJLR - BBQ and Part Swap 6/7/14

Vermontation Tour July 24-27 2014

www.metaldashweekend.com/]Metal Dash Weekend Info Date: September 26-28, 2014[/url]

Series 2 Club Forum

Andy The Landy Shop

Comment

• ThePhotographer
            4th Gear
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by morgant
            Anyone going to the Summer Rover Rally/Vermont Over-Land Rovers Rally in Rockingham, VT, and have an open passenger seat? I'm not even 1/3 through the rebuild of my Series III, which happens to be in Rockingham so I'd only need a ride from within Saxtons River or Rockingham, but would like to attend. If so, please PM me.

Yessir I could give you a ride down and back if needed
            Zack Griswold
            Photos/Sales
            http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

Comment

Working...