PDA

View Full Version : Range Rover Classic Leather Seat cover - front left

PaulBarrow
06-10-2014, 10:14 PM
My RRC Front left leather (Beige/Tan) seat cover has worn out - where can I get a new skin please?

57loboy
06-14-2014, 04:35 PM
I don't believe they are available NOS anymore. I'd check the usual "for sale" sections here and on other (gasp!) forums. Swapping them over is pretty easy and a great time to replace the seat heater element too. I did mine that way with universal seat heaters and my wife was very happy with the results.

PaulBarrow
06-14-2014, 10:30 PM
I don't believe they are available NOS anymore. I'd check the usual "for sale" sections here and on other (gasp!) forums. Swapping them over is pretty easy and a great time to replace the seat heater element too. I did mine that way with universal seat heaters and my wife was very happy with the results.

Thanks. I didnt want to have to go down the route of having them repaired but doesnt sound like there is too much of an option

Paul

alanl
10-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Any competent auto triimmer should be able to match the existing leather and replace a damaged panel. Mine were done using Connolly leather left over from another job