PDA

View Full Version : Online Manual

lrmo71
06-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Can anyone post a link to an online manual? (repairs & specs)

I actually hope that one does not exist, as I do not like to take free information (ie. not paying its rightful author), but I would love an online tool to go along with my physical manual.

I guess in case I get stuck on the road and my iphone is available rather than my manual...

Thanks,

MF

Apis Mellifera
06-30-2014, 08:22 PM
I scanned one and uploaded it a few years ago. I'm pretty sure it's been passed around and is downloadable on various sites. It was an OOP manual, so you're not depriving anyone of revenue. I added in a few pictures of my ratty 88 at the beginning to make the page count work. You can pay me in gold bullion for my time scanning it. However, I scanned it on a rainy Saturday while watching the original Rambo, so I feel like that was rewarding enough.

Edit: Found a copy of it online:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47495225/Rover-Manual

SafeAirOne
06-30-2014, 11:05 PM
I scanned one and uploaded it a few years ago. I'm pretty sure it's been passed around and is downloadable on various sites. It was an OOP manual, so you're not depriving anyone of revenue. I added in a few pictures of my ratty 88 at the beginning to make the page count work.

Must be a great reference--Pics of a clapped-out 88 taken before you read the book, then a photograph of a shiny, new-looking 88 from after you read the manual.

;)

lrmo71
07-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Apis-Mellifera, thanks for posting.

It must also be rewarding to see your rover in the online manual--lot's of character that truck has....

Great story too...

MF