X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lrmo71
    Low Range
    • Jun 2014

Online Manual

Can anyone post a link to an online manual? (repairs & specs)

I actually hope that one does not exist, as I do not like to take free information (ie. not paying its rightful author), but I would love an online tool to go along with my physical manual.

I guess in case I get stuck on the road and my iphone is available rather than my manual...

Thanks,

MF
  • Apis Mellifera
    3rd Gear
    • Apr 2008

I scanned one and uploaded it a few years ago. I'm pretty sure it's been passed around and is downloadable on various sites. It was an OOP manual, so you're not depriving anyone of revenue. I added in a few pictures of my ratty 88 at the beginning to make the page count work. You can pay me in gold bullion for my time scanning it. However, I scanned it on a rainy Saturday while watching the original Rambo, so I feel like that was rewarding enough.

Edit: Found a copy of it online:
    The AUTOBOOK series of Workshop manuals is the largest in the world. It covers the majority of British and Continental motor cars, as well as the majority of Japanese and Australian models. Every care has been taken to ensure correctness of information. But it is obviously not possible to guarantee complete freedom from errors or omissions.
    © 1974 Apis Mellifera. Few rights preserved.

Comment

• SafeAirOne
      Overdrive
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Apis Mellifera
      I scanned one and uploaded it a few years ago. I'm pretty sure it's been passed around and is downloadable on various sites. It was an OOP manual, so you're not depriving anyone of revenue. I added in a few pictures of my ratty 88 at the beginning to make the page count work.
      Must be a great reference--Pics of a clapped-out 88 taken before you read the book, then a photograph of a shiny, new-looking 88 from after you read the manual.

--Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
      (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

Comment

• lrmo71
        Low Range
        • Jun 2014

Apis-Mellifera, thanks for posting.

It must also be rewarding to see your rover in the online manual--lot's of character that truck has....

Great story too...

MF

Comment

Working...